C20 is the magazine of the Twentieth Century Society, the national charity that campaigns to save British twentieth century architecture, design and public art from 1914 to the present day.
It combines in-depth articles about 20th and 21st century buildings and designs, and delves into the ongoing campaigns and casework the Society does to ensure their protection.
In this issue:
- The built legacy of Richard Rogers and his icons in need of protection
- Author John Grindrod on the 1980’s Barratt and Wimpey boom
- Inside the extraordinary John Outram designed Sphinx Hill
- Q&A with author and historian Owen Hatherley
- Reimagining the high-tech Herman Miller factory in Bath
82 pgs, 30 × 24 cm, Softcover, 2022, 9772055503003