« To the sea »
260 pages including:
• Photo essays by Czar Kristoff, Alana Peterson & Aaron Wynia.
• Interviews with Leo Fitzpatrick & Johnny Schillereff.
• An immersion into the minds of Fergal Smith & Ford Archbold.
• Essays on big wave surfing with Benjamin Sanchis & the new state of snowboarding by Bryan Fox.
• Fashion editorials by Pierre David & Jenavieve Belair.
• Jason Jessee Home: We visit the home of one of the most influential skateboarders of all time.
• A visit to the hospital bedside of Olympic gold medalist Iouri Podladtchikov.
• A discussion with skateboarder Maxime Geronzi about his forgotten dreams.
• An immersion into Leo Fioravanti's family in Rome, to discover more about surfing's latest phenomenon.
• A wild adventure with Brad Westcott on a hobo-train, skateboarding trip.
• An essay by Thomas Campbell on his love for Morrocco.• An immersion into the life of DIY tattoo artist & skateboarder Don Nguyen.
• Discussions & photo essays with Black Flag member Spot & Panama skateboarder Rafael Gonzalez.
• A special fanzine section by French snowboard phenomenon Arthur Longo.
& much more.
Cover photograph by Bryan Fox
258 pgs, 22 × 29 cm, Hardback, 2015,